"On the day that we met and I put you to bed, I noticed the crown on the top of your head. It was made up of sparkling glimmering things, like moonlight and fireflies and dragonfly wings." The Crown on Your Head by Nancy Tillman is a favorite children's book around here, and Collection 230 is reminiscent of that sparkling crown mentioned in the story. This one, however, is made up of glorious golden leaves and sweet green berries. This print is just perfect for a nursery or any room that requires a little royal touch.
Elements collected in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 8"x10" or 11"x14" archival art print
- Digitally printed using archival inks
- Designed and printed by woman + girl owned businesses
- Fuji Lustre paper, offering rich colors and a crisp image
- Individually signed
- Our prints ship unframed and will arrive in beautiful and protective wrappings.